Achieving quality composites production through continued reinvestment and improvements
The scope, depth and efficiency of our facilities enable us to keep production times and costs to a minimum and offer a very high level of accuracy and quality.
Both our vacuum tables have been built and engineered in house. Princess Yachts, being long standing clients, were so impressed with our large vacuum table, we were commissioned to fabricate their new vacuum table for their new facilities.
Whether your project is a 2sqm cosmetic carbon fibre laminate or a 600sqm superyacht deck and structure, we can provide fast turnaround from concept through to fitting.
Resin infusion innovators since 2000, we very experienced in:
• Pre-preg and Sprint processing
• Unique in-mould veneers and finishes
• Full project management
• Composites engineering
• Bespoke manufacture
• Production runs
Our facilities include:
• 1,022sqm of temperature-controlled workspace
• 13.2m x 4.2m vacuum table with integral oven, perfectly flat and level +/- 1mm
• 15m x 5m vacuum table with integral oven. Surface can be manipulated to create large curved panels
• Ovens with computer thermal data logging facility
• 2.4m x 1.2m CNC router
• Fully serviced design office with AO (A0) colour plotter
• Our 29m build hall accommodates large projects